Saturday, August 31, 2013

Baikohken and gastronomia

Baikohken

How to go: 391A Orchard Road Basement, B2 Takashimaya Food Hall Ngee Ann City. It is located at one small corner of the Takashimaya food. It is quiet and peaceful away from the big crowd.
Half portion of shio ramen (salt)
Half portion of shoyu ramen

I ordered the shio ramen while my friend Jerine ordered the Shoyu ramen. The ramen cost $10.5 individually without any service charge. They also serve us ice water which is quite nice. The Shio soup base is slightly salty yet not till the point of thirsty. It is quite nice. The shoyu soup base smell fragrance but more bland as compared to shio. The ramen noodle seem a bit disappoint as it taste a bit like instant noodle. However, the meat portion is really quite big and delicious. I wish to have more portion of the meat!! Overall, it is still quite fulfilling for the price. I would give it 3 out of 5 stars. Both of us went with our own friends to Ipuddo recently and we order same ramen AKAMARU SHINAJI. We agreed that the ramen at Ipuddo is much nice as we can choose the texture of the noodle but the waiting time is just too long...

Gastronomia
How to go: We went to the outlet at Paragon. It is located at basement floor where all the f&b store is located at.
I never heard of this cafe until my friend told me. My friend ordered the tiramisu cup for $7.50 and I ordered chocolate caramel cake for $8.80 . At the first look, all these cakes does not seem appetizing as they are all packed in a plastic box ... Look like those packed cake. However, the taste is amazing especially tiramisu. The texture of the tiramisu is just nice and creamy. We both agreed this is one of the best tiramisu cake we ever had. As chocolate fan, I also like chocolate caramel cake. There is quite a lot caramel cake out there but most of them are too sweet. This is just nice and I love it too. The topping on top remind me of rabbit .... If u have rabbits, u would know wat i mean. Overall, it is quite a nice place to hang out with ur friends to have a nice dessert. There are also other outlets around Singapore.